Friday, May 9, 2014

Neon Nails and MoYou London

Good Morning...*gasp*...yes, morning! lol Only because I haven't had the good sense to sleep yet ;)
So I had a hankering for some neon gradient..but then I wrecked it with stamping..such is life.

Base coat: OPI Nail Envy
Base: Cult Nails Tempest-1.5 coats
Sponged: China Glaze Son of a Peach & Quo by Orly Femme Fatale
Layered: Nfu Oh 48
Stamped: MoYou Sailor Collection-06 & Sinful Colors Dream On
Topcoat: INM Out the Door Fast Drying Topcoat

Make sure to enlarge the pics...hope you like :)

 Le sigh...once I stamped you can't even see the pretty gradient..it just looks peach. Still pretty though :)

 My sponging didn't look this spotted on the actual nail...strange.
Anyway...have a wonderful weekend everyone! Until next time......;)

No comments:

Post a Comment