Saturday, April 12, 2014

piCture pOlish gravity

Hi people! Happy Saturday for all of you 9-5'ers! I have one of the new LE piCture pOlish shades today to show off...gravity and she's mighty pretty! It's actually not one I thought i'd love but I sooo do! It catches my attention constantly...I stare at my hands more then when I was wearing the aurora/borealis mani last week! It flashes from blue to a really pretty magenta/purple..LOVE it! I also didn't layer over black but used OPI Miss Piggy's Big Number...another great color!! If you love blue..snatch this polish up! No issues with formula for either polish.
Base:OPI Miss Piggy's Big Number (2coats)
Layered: piCture pOlish gravity
Stamped: MoYou Pro Collection-03
As always make sure to enlarge the photos :)







Well...what do you think? Were you lucky enough to snatch up some of these limited edition polish'? I LOVE both of these polish'...sorry, wish I had taken a pic of Miss Piggy's Big Number too :( Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

2 comments: