Tuesday, April 22, 2014

OPI Sheer Tints Earth/Birthday Mani

Hi all! A quick post to show you my Earth Day/Birthday Mani :)) My first time ever using the OPI Sheer Tints...yikes! What a stringy mess!!! But alas..it turned out well in the end. Hopefully they can come up with a better formulation and more colors.. because even though they're messy the outcome is worth it. Looking forward to buying some Glaze polish' from Mentality Polish..they said theirs are not stringy so looking forward to trying them out!!
Base: OPI My Vampire is Buff
Stamp: MoYou Pro CollectionXL-10
Dotted on: (Sheer Tints) OPI Be Magentale With Me, Don't Violet Me Down, I Can Teal You Like Me and Models Own Indian Ocean
On with the pics...as always enlarge them!

 First 3 pics are taken in front of my back door..no sun to speak of as usual. The bottom pic shows a touch of the sparkle from Indian Ocean that's so much more prominent in person.

 Two bottom pics are outside in very dull lighting...no sun here :/

 And had to share this last one...doggie is photo bombing :)
Well I hope you all have a wonderful Earth Day :)) Any questions...don't hesitate to ask!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm loving the LeadLight technique. If you can find any of the L'Oreal jellies that came out last year, they work great. I found some at Winner's and some at Superstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I'll for sure be looking for some of those...wish we could get our hands on the Leadlight Lacquers :( Mentality Glazes look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this design!!! <3

    ReplyDelete