Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Glittery Butterflies

Hi everyone! I have a new mani to post today :) I was playing with some new polish' lastnight and I came up with some blingy butterflies. The base is Venique (a Cosmoprof polish I checked out) Dashing in My Stilettos. It's a great purple shimmer with a nice 2 coat formula. Then I sponged down the middle Orly Bubbly Bombshell. It so sparkly in person but sadly didn't translate very well in pics. I also sponged on Morgan Taylor DayDream..think CG Luxe and Lush but smaller flakes with pink and purple. Then I stamped with Pueen39 and Rimmel Zing. Lastly I went in and dotted on Venique Hi-Tops in Motion (a textured coral/gold shimmer) on the butterfly wings and just random dots. I actually liked how this turned out..it reminds me of something I would have gotten done years ago on my big toe at one of the local sweat shops...oops, I meant salons. I think most of you know what I mean ;) Anywho....on with the pics!
Make sure to enlarge the photos..so much better that way :)


 The two pics above are in natural lighting..no sun as usual :(
 This pic I edited a bit..it was so hard to accurately show all the glitter and color!! This looks more purple than it really is..it's more leaning magenta and the butterflies just pop with all the sparkles.
 I know it's hard to tell but hopefully you can see where I sponged Orly Bubbly Bombshell...I loved this all by itself too! Almost looked like the beginning of a galaxy mani :)
And lastly here's Venique Dashing in My Stilettos on it's own.
Hope you like! Let me know if you prefer me to break down what I did with each picture rather than writing it all out in the beginning...I aim to please ;) Have a great Hump Day!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment