Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quo by Orly My Muse

Today I have a review of Quo by Orly's My Muse...a stunningly pretty lavender/pink glitter. This glitter has a great formula! The photos are all at 4 coats but you could get away with 3 or even 2 depending on your taste and I think that's because it's such a fine glitter. I can't stop staring at my nails!! It dries quick so you don't even care that you used multiple coats and it's smooth to the touch! First coat felt slightly gritty but after that it was smooth! I used one coat of Out the Door Fast Drying Topcoat ( my go to topcoat). It's such a girly lavender leaning pink..I LOVE it! Perfect Spring/Summer color. And i'm pretty sure this isn't an Orly replica. I think it's a new shade because it was part of a new display..I snatched up this one, Hey Girl! and Lilac Lust but there were a few others I was drooling over. Oh..almost forgot..I bought them at Shoppers Drug Mart. I'll shut up now and post the pics :)





Well...what do you think? Will you be searching this out? Have a fabulous day :)

2 comments: