Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 31: Recreate A Manicure You Love (with Link)

So last but certainly not least is Day 31: Recreate a manicure You Love.This is a mani that I have wanted to try ever since I started up my FB page a little over a year ago. Let Them have Polish's Day 13: Animal Print..this is a stunningly bright awesome mani and I was soooo excited to finally get it done! My only fear was doing it and not making it look good..I wanted to do it justice of course! I think it went well..

For my pointer and pinky fingers I used China Glaze Papaya Punch, OPI The "It" Color, OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightning. For my middle finger I used China Glaze Grape Pop, CG Gothic Lolita and CG Aquadelic. For my ring finger I used CG Gaga For Green, CG Keep Calm, Paint On and Quo by Orly Little Miss Sunshine. I topped it all off with CG Fairy Dust and stamped with Konad M78 and Konad Black polish. On with the pics!



And this is the original one by Let Them Have Polish..lovely, yes?!
PhotoI'll add the link but for some reason that never turns out well!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.276611715694723.71750.155206467835249&type=1

Well..it's been a fun 31 day challenge! It made me try things I haven't tried yet..like water marbling and galaxy mani's..I was so scared to try them! lol Glad I did this. Hope you enjoyed following along as well and as always....have a fabulous day :)

2 comments: