Saturday, February 9, 2013

Subtle Stripes

Hi everybody! Todays post I was just playing around. I knew I had to stamp with China Glaze Frostbite because it's AMAZING so here goes :) I'll tell you what I did as we go along. I'll go backwards so you see the end product first :)

                                         Hope you like :))



 With flash..
Outside..natural light...cloudy..Hits Afterglow, a fabulous clear topcoat with purple and magenta sparkles.
 Artificial lighting...very dim..
 China Glaze Joy..a lovely one coater that applied beautifully and is fantastic for stamping.
So what do you think? Do you like the subtle stamping or is it too subtle? It's a bit too subtle for my taste but  hey..gotta try new things, right?

What I used:
Base: China Glaze Joy 1 coat
Layered: Hits Afterglow 2 coats
Stamping: China Glaze Frostbite, DRK-C XL plate

No comments:

Post a Comment