Saturday, January 12, 2013

Barry M Croc Effect with Skulls

Hi everybody!  Today I finally have some nail art!  It's been too long and this is something I wanted to do way back in October for Halloween but I didn't have this plate yet. My Orly La Vida Loca had been sitting there in her polish rack calling my name for some time now.....even though it's winter I felt I HAD to wear the pink!!  Then I had originally seen this design by another blogger.....can't remember who.....and wanted to give it a try but add my own spin......a more girly spin. The image was so so....I had to fill in some places where the white didn't come out very well and it kinda looked smudgy to me. I had to re-do two fingers because of the smudging. Anyway....on with the pics  :)
 I topped this with CND Raspberry Sparkle and it's really sparkly but you can't see it in the pics  :(
 And here's the lovely La Vida Loca.....she's stunning!!
Hope you liked!!  Not exactly seasonal but who cares?  Not me  :)


What I used.... in order:
Base: Orly La Vida Loca 3 coats
Layered: Zoya Chloe 1 coat ( you can't see it )
Layered: Barry M Croc Nail Effect in black
Stamp: OB5 with Konad White
Topcoat: CND Raspberry Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment