Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Mani, 1st Installment in Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Challenge

So this is my entry for the Nail Polish Canada challenge..worked on it lastnight. I know snowflakes are really common for things like this but I couldn't resist! I love snowflakes..have always wished someone would come out with stamping plates of only snowflake images...that would be sooooo awesome! So..I hope you like my design! I've never entered any kind of challenge before and i've seen the entries....I certainly don't expect to win but hey..it's fun to try, right?
I used:
Base: Zoya Tallulah
Tips: Butter London Jack the Lad
Topcoat: Cult Nails Hypnotize me
Design: Konad white, Bundle Monster 14,319 & 323

1 comment:

  1. Well, lets see if this does anything. It really shouldn't be so complicated!

    ReplyDelete