Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Mani, 2nd Installment in Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Challenge

Hi everyone!! So this is my second installment for the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art Challenge. I thought long and hard and honestly I was sorta stumped! I mean i'm not that crafty at free hand and my imagination hit a road block :( So it finally came to me...I liked the idea but I wasn't sure if I could make it look good...especially with my limited amounts of X-mas designs...basically it's X-mas Eve and Santa's flying through the air.....he's had a couple..so he's not noticed that he's loosing his precious cargo...they're all falling out of his sleigh! *gasp*
So here it is..hope you like :)
You can check out more of my stuff here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-Polish-Junkie/184331955013820

No comments:

Post a Comment